Cyberpower PC Fangbook X7-200 Gaming Notebook

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ninja Lane have reviewed the Cyberpower PC Fangbook X7-200 Gaming Notebook:

"As hardware enthusiasts we often strive to have the most powerful machine and that quest often leads us to building a full tower system with the latest hardware available. The question is what if you could build a similar system that takes up less space, is portable and also easy to use?

In this review we will be looking at just such a system, the Cyberpower PC Fangbook gaming notebook. In recent years many gamers would look past gaming notebooks for a variety of reasons. The most common of these would be luster hardware options and let's face it; large desktop replacement notebooks are neither small nor portable.

The PC Experts at Cyperpower PC have come up with a solution that might end up setting the standard for all gaming notebooks the Fangbook X7-200. The X7-200 is a mid-range system that comes with a Core i7 3630QM Ivy Bridge based mobile processor paired with a powerful nVidia GTX 675MX graphics card. Both of these options are upgradeable in steps up to a Core i7 3940XM Extreme Edition processor running at almost 4Ghz and nVidia GTX 680M mobile GPU."

You can read their full review here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Who the hell comes up with some of these names!? I mean, Fangbook?? Really!? :confused:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Is it bad that the reason I posted it is just because the silly name caught my eye?! :blush: :lol:

Ask a Question