Cyberpower Zeus Mini Evo I-970

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hexus have been checking out the Cyberpower Zeus Mini Evo I-970 small form factor gaming PC - here's a snippet:

Priced from £999 for a Core i5 configuration with GeForce GTX 970 graphics, Cyberpower's rig boldly claims to redefine the small-form-factor desktop space by employing a custom Zeus Mini chassis that isn't available off the shelf.

The unique enclosure gives Cyberpower's machine an air of exclusivity over much of the competition, and the form factor is both petite and somewhat quirky. Measuring 342mm (H) x 112mm (W) x 445mm in size, the chassis has the feel of a traditional tower that has passed beneath a compactor. Zeus Mini Evo is strangely thin, though the low-fat design does have its benefits - you can get away with keeping the PC on top of your desk, and if it ends up going underneath you won't be sacrificing much leg room.

3151a044-cdb3-44c1-a94b-b3fb2f990977.png

Read more at Hexus

Ask a Question