Custom Views

A1057940

I have various rules set up so that mail from colleagues gets filtere
into folders. I get a lot of email in a day and wondered if their was
custom view that could display all received mail regardles of it bein
filtered and moved to a folder. e.g. filtered and read mail stays i
the same view with my inbox

Any help would be great (Im using outlook 2007

Gar

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I have various rules set up so that mail from colleagues gets filtered
into folders. I get a lot of email in a day and wondered if their was a
custom view that could display all received mail regardles of it being
filtered and moved to a folder. e.g. filtered and read mail stays in
the same view with my inbox?

Any help would be great (Im using outlook 2007)

Have you looked at a search folder?

A1057940

'Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook said:
;317767']"A1057940" (e-mail address removed) wrote in messag

-
I have various rules set up so that mail from colleagues get
filtered
into folders. I get a lot of email in a day and wondered if their wa
custom view that could display all received mail regardles of i
being
filtered and moved to a folder. e.g. filtered and read mail stays in
the same view with my inbox?

Any help would be great (Im using outlook 2007)-

Have you looked at a search folder?

Hi Brian

what do you mean by a search folder?? It sounds like it could be a
answer as i could set it as a default folder, how would i set this up?

A1057940

'Diane Poremsky [MVP said:
;317833']Only if you use a search folder.

Note that Outlook 2010 does offer this - but you'll need to wait abou
a yr
for it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"A1057940" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

I have various rules set up so that mail from colleagues get
filtered
into folders. I get a lot of email in a day and wondered if their wa
custom view that could display all received mail regardles of i
being
filtered and moved to a folder. e.g. filtered and read mail stays in
the same view with my inbox?

Any help would be great (Im using outlook 2007)

Gary

Thanks Guys, ive got that set up now and its just what i wanted :

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

what do you mean by a search folder?? It sounds like it could be an
answer as i could set it as a default folder, how would i set this up??

In Outlook's Help, look for "Create a Search Folder"