Custom gridline - one single gridline at a specific value

Barry Guidry

Is there a way to have only one single gridline in the y-axis, at a
specified value?

All I can find is to turn off/on gridlines in the Chart Options.

Running Excel 2002.

Barry Guidry

Well, what I have ended up doing is to simply insert an "Autoshape" line,
after turning off the gridlines.

Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Have a look at Jon's page,

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Barry Guidry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:%[email protected]...
> Is there a way to have only one single gridline in the y-axis, at a
> specified value?
>
> All I can find is to turn off/on gridlines in the Chart Options.
>
> Running Excel 2002.

I am really thankful to you. Your advice in form of this link worked 100% accurately... thank you very much...