Crypto-Currency

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
This must be worrying for some "investors" or "miners"................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42845505

Having the fund hacked and the company possibly not able to make good the losses could mean huge losses. :eek:

Still not easy to understand this. I mean, having a virtual currency stolen. Just where has it gone? :confused:

It's all going to end in tears.:(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Those are some HUGE sums to go missing - I wonder how much of that is insider fraud :eek:. With such little regulation, I imagine there are going to be some really shady things going on.

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Bitcoin now down to $9000 or even $7600 in another report. :eek: $19500 at its peak.

Big clampdowns coming in various countries, South Korea, Russia, India and others.

Read a piece which stated that there have always been alternative currencies but that they have never really lasted very long. It seems that if you can't pay your taxes in the alternative currency then it's not going to last and paying your tax is one of the biggest things we all do. :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's funny how many people investing in crypto-currencies are the kind who would abhor the rich... and now they're all working out how to avoid paying tax on their gains :lol: :wall:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh dear its not looking good for investors now, its spiralling down

Ask a Question