critique this pc?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
That's actually quite a fair price but I'd beware of E-Bay.

His advertising spiel is well dodgy, lol, he's clearly intending to sell to computer-illiterate folk.

Supports the latest games with DX10 eh? Note that only Windows Vista will play DX10 games.

He offers a three year warranty but it's return to base. Fine if you're near or in Derbyshire but expensive to send back otherwise.

The price is £685.00 inc VAT & postage.

As I said, that's a fair price. Only question mark is whether the supplier can be trusted.

If you want a TV Tuner added, ask for a Hauppage internal tuner card with recording software and a remote control.

Reaction score
thanks.

he looks as hes got good revews.

Hauppage internal tuner card with recording software and a remote control? Is this what you use mate?

Reaction score
Case is on the cheap side with crappy plastic
Everything else is good.
and also what floppy said :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
BourneSupreme said:
thanks.

he looks as hes got good revews.

Hauppage internal tuner card with recording software and a remote control? Is this what you use mate?

Yes, I have This one. It works well.

There are cheaper solutions, depends what your priorities are, you may not need two tuners, you may not need a remote control or recording software I suppose.

But I would go with Hauppage, whatever you choose, they seem to be the best cards out there, by common consensus.

Ask a Question