Creating a front to link all worksheets in a workbook.

G

I have created a workbook with several genealogy related worksheets in it. Each worksheet represents information on a different type of genealogy source. What I want to do is to create a home page like environment where I could place a link to each type of data worksheet. In other words page 1 would list the names of all the other worksheets with a hyperlink or something to allow the user to select the type of data to be entered so that when the link is selected you will be taken to the appropriate worksheet. Then the person entering data can enter in the information about source, then select a link or something on the worksheet to be taken back to the main screen. I have worksheets for each census from 1790 - 1930 (one each 10 years) , books, journals, newspapers, web pages, interviews, documents, maps, vital records, religious records, cemetery markers, photos/videos, correspondence, and repositories. Each of these represent a different type of data. Please let me know if what I envision is possible. If so, how difficult would it be? Keep it simple. I have taught myself what I know about Excel by reading a manual on Excel, the help file and reading this forum

Thanks for your help

Ask a Question