Create a five-line music stave with SHIFT+UNDERLINE

I simply wanted to create a five-line music stave using
SHIFT+repeatedUNDERLINE.
Instead of letting me do this utterly simple task, the so-called "Office
Helper", and Microsoft generally, nearly drove me crazy. Sometimes too much
data-controlled "intelligence" is utterly stupid. (Using Microsoft Word)

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/com...-ab1d-832f3ba487e6&dg=microsoft.public.access

Fred Boer

Dear Frustrated:

Prepare for more frustration: you've posted this in the wrong newsgroup -
this is a newsgroup for users of the Microsoft Access database program, not
a site for "access" to Microsoft.

You should post this in a Word Newsgroup. But, since I'm here, you try
creating a line and then cut and paste it to make 5 lines, but that might
not look like you want. I'd suggest a template; there are templates
available to create sheet music. Try here (watch for word wrap on the link):

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011389881033.aspx

HTH
Fred Boer

"Frustrated by program's "help" overkill" <Frustrated by program's "help"
news:[email protected]...

Rick B

This is an ACCESS newsgroup, not a WORD newsgroup.

Please post to the appropriate newsgroup.

--
Rick B

"Frustrated by program's "help" overkill" <Frustrated by program's "help"
news:[email protected]...

tina

suggest you post to a Word newsgroup. this newsgroup is devoted to questions
about MS Access relational database software.