CPU Cooler fan part

Reaction score
I have a PC that has been running smoothing for last 4 years however recently it crashed I started again and found that it worked for a while but gave up. On opening the "box" I noticed that the CPU Colling Fan was loose upon further probe noticed that the part that holds the above had broken It has 478 cooler fan clip, pix attached, manufactured but a co called LOTES but not available locally can someone direct me to a store

Attachments

• part broken.bmp
    106.2 KB · Views: 201
Reaction score
Dunno where you can buy a separate retention mechanism.
Hopefully someone has a spare laying around.

Reaction score
Thanks VAIO Hope someone has a spare hugh spec machine sitting gathering dust only other alt is to go and rebuild using diff cooler.

Reaction score
Not sure you can buy them as normally they are attached to the Motherboard!
You could try HERE

Reaction score
Feckit from the pix you will probably notice it is screw down type of CPU Coooling fan. attached by four screws to Motherboard.

Reaction score
hariom said:
Feckit from the pix you will probably notice it is screw down type of CPU Coooling fan. attached by four screws to Motherboard.
Yes, and in all the pc's i have reparied over the years they are normally connected very well to the motherboards, hence you may have problems getting a new one to fit, they are not normally a part you replace!

Reaction score
Ooh hang on........are you in the UK or overseas?
If you are in the U.S let me know ;)

Ask a Question