coursework...(fans of cricket)

Reaction score
yes, its that time of year again......coursework!:mad:

for my mathes i wanted to do something original....so i want to find out whether english bowlers are more accurate then the aussies (yes i know the answer;) but i have to prove it).

so all i want is someone that can give me a link to a site which shows hawkeye technology, used in the recent ashes series of england versus australia.

this probably isnt the best forum to find out but er......i wanted to come here first:)

thanks for reading and any suggestions would be much appreciated

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
More accurate ??? does that mean bowling to remove the stumps ??? . Most bowlers try to get a batsman out via a catch , thus meaning the bowl is not very accurate !!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
I'm afraid I stopped following cricket about the same time as I split up with my ex husband... ie about 10 years ago now, but as I understand it I don't believe us downunder have really footed a good cricket team since the days of Hadley & the like. They hardly even bother to show cricket on TV anymore & haven't for years. Maybe oneday one of us down here will manage to get a really good cricket team together & things'll get interesting again, but in the meantime... who knows.
Mind you, if you're checking the Aussies for accuracy, don't forget to check out that little incident of underarm bowling ;) (It slipped... honestly... )

Reaction score
Rush said:
More accurate ??? does that mean bowling to remove the stumps ??? . Most bowlers try to get a batsman out via a catch , thus meaning the bowl is not very accurate !!

by accuracy i mean bowling to remove stumps, its more interesting that bowling to catch them (in my coursework it is anyway) and you can calculate more averages etc with bowling to remove stumps.

Reaction score

Ask a Question