CounterStrike Source

Would You Use A CounterStrike Source Server?

• Yes, I Would Use It

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No, I Wouldn't Use It

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • What's CounterStrike Source?

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

Just a quick post, if i was able to make a cs source server available, european, 20-30ms latency (pings) who would be interested in using it.

As i have the details on the screen now and i'm going to give the installation a shot now, just thought id have a look to see who'd use it on the forum.

Chris

Reaction score
Yeah i would use it fo' sure mate :)

Let me know if you get it up and running lol

Like to woop people hehe :D

I say go 4 it !

Reaction score
Hey Chris :)

Hows the server coming on ?!?! That's it your still doing it ?!?! lol

Would like to kna if you are hehe i wanna play y'all :p

Reaction score
We'll so far i have a server running on one of my hosting servers,

It's CounterStrike only, so if anyone wants to test that one first, give us a shout.

Reaction score
Wicked ... what's da I.P address for it ??

I will go on it shortly for ya m8 ... i am just downloading all my songs from itunes again lol :p

Put some BOTS in the game for me please if it works hehe :p Me wants some fun !!! :)

Reaction score
Bots...

Explain my friend.. :p

IP - 83.149.83.33

Latency might not be brilliant tonight, got some heavy uploads going on the server.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Bots = Robots, to pad out the number of playaz if server only sparsely populated.

I wouldn't bother with em meself.

I'd give it a go, but I'm sozzled atm :D

I've never played this online before so if I do eventually get to meet all you guys on a server, be patient ;)

It will take me a little while to suss it before I kick your ass :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
I'd give it a go, but I'm sozzled atm :D

Likewise, Mr bootstomp!

I'd be up for a CS game with fellow PCR'ers too :)

Reaction score
Sorry Chris for not explaining "BOTS", they basically just fill the space up in your server, until human players come and you get rid of them ...

I'm up for playing against y'all to Ian hehe

Reaction score
Hmm i cant seem to find the ip are we using steam?? and if so how do you type in ip on steam i would like to know if you guys could inform me thanks. and whats the server name?

Correction -- Well i have found it but for some reason the server just lagged out :-X well someone let me know what ups thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah lol,

Sorry about that, im messing around with the servers at the moment as i had some other important things pop up so its pushed me off schedule for tonight.

Give it till about 9PM and the main cs server should be back online, had some germans in it earlier, they make me laugh when they say LOL, sounds so strange.

Anyway enough of that, i have been getting used to the likes of rcon etc....

So yeah cs should be up by 9PM and css up by 9:30-10:30PM tonight if these instructions are right ive got infront of me.

If all goes fine ill setup a dedicated server for PCR!

Chris,

Reaction score
Right after CS1.6 taking forever to reinstall on the server it's now officially working and is online.

CounterStrike 1.6 Server - 83.149.83.33:27015

I'm about to start working on the CS Source server so it might be a bit longer than i said previously.

Chris

Reaction score
Well it is up chris and the lagg is pretty bad with just me in it !!!! latency is at 150 hmmmmm Well anyone wanna join me lol

Reaction score
Wicked ... me and G-man (currently sleeping round) lol will check out that server later today :)

Are they all the maps ?!

My fav maps are -
de_dust2
ce_office
aim_ak

That's about it lol i basically only play Dust2

Reaction score
Yeah i have the basic cs mapset installed.

I played with CSUnited14 last night for quite a bit, was good fun, although im going to try and do something about the lag problem as its a bit unfair for me to just say only people from UK are allowed in.

Might get one of the servers shipped back to the UK as then it'll eliminate some of the server lag for the USA players.

Chris

Ask a Question