Could not query data from table using VBA, after upsizing to ms sql 2000

Dear Experts

I have my database(access 2002 format), it was working fine all the forms, but after I upsized to Microsoft SQL 2000, some of my forms are not working, like I have one form that i used DAO to query data from my table, but now(after upsized), it could not run anymore(display error)

So could you tell me how to solve the above problem

Thank you
Sothearith Chanty
Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Stewart Ebbinga

I am not an expert but if you provide more details I will try to help.

Stewart

Could not query data from table said:
Dear Experts,

I have my database(access 2002 format), it was working fine all the forms,
but after I upsized to Microsoft SQL 2000, some of my forms are not working,
like I have one form that i used DAO to query data from my table, but
now(after upsized), it could not run anymore(display error).

Dirk Goldgar

"Could not query data from table" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
Dear Experts,

I have my database(access 2002 format), it was working fine all the
forms, but after I upsized to Microsoft SQL 2000, some of my forms
are not working, like I have one form that i used DAO to query data
from my table, but now(after upsized), it could not run
anymore(display error).

So could you tell me how to solve the above problem?

Thank you,
Sothearith Chanty,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

What were the error number and message? Please post them, and the code
statement that caused the error to be raised.