Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Hardware Heaven have reviewed the Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case - let's take a look:

"It can be said Corsair know a thing or two about cases and the 750D is no disappointment in the looks department, offering a sleek and modern exterior. The bringing together of steel and brushed aluminium face plate works well. What works a little less well is the plastic surround at the front, while it is of high quality it would almost certainly be better made from aluminium as seen on earlier cases such as the 700D, arguably tho the 700D hit a higher price point at the time of release. The front panel itself looks great, until you have to install an optical drive, maybe Corsair are pre-empting the demise of optical media, but chances are your system will have one and for this reviewer the recessed appearance and plastic spaces to the side distract from the overall high class appearance."

corsair-750d-case.jpg

Read more here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Liking the brushed aluminium front, a little Lian Li-ish, but not too sure about the built in feet/legs.

Looking at the review it occured to me that it was certainly a strange idea to put the PSU at the top of the case in earlier case designs. Maybe.

CSB

Reaction score
Looks better than the other Corsair cases I've seen. I like the way you can see the SSD drives from the side panel too. Doesn't see as much space (depth wise) as I have in my Antec 1200. Maybe it's just the photos.

As Feckit says Becky, another excellent post. I do enjoy reading these and helps us catch up on things we may be missing.

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Corsair do make great cases, love my 300R.

I actually wanted the 650D but its still huge....

CSB

Reaction score
Just had a look at the Corsair 650D case V_R and I was surprised to see it's an Aluminium Mid Tower. Was expecting it to be bigger then my full tower Antec 1200 when you said it was huge.

Also, when I mentioned the depth on the 750D, I meant at the back for cable management.

Ask a Question