Corsair Memory

Reaction score
Would anyone be intersted in buying my matched pair of Corsair XMS 3200 TwinX 512MB modules

Take into account both modules have timings of 2-2-2-5 (CAS 2) and are extremely hard to find anywhere online never mind in the highstreet. Ideal for a first build machine.

Why am I selling? Well I need loads more memory in this machine. I'm not seeing any benefit now of only having 1gig so selling these will go toward more.

Original cost was just over £103ish. Reduced from £148 in a today only sale.

With lifetime warranty.

Make me offers

Reaction score
im not too big on the technical side, but would they go with the 512mb i allready have???(sd ddr)

Reaction score
It would yes as long as your using DDR. However if your memory is a slower CAS latency then it would be a waste of money really. Your original memory would reduce this memorys optimal operating speeds

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you know your motherboard model number we can look up to check the compatibility :)

Reaction score
thats the exact version its not the 7n400-L or anything like that it is just the 7n400.

right now, my comps dead, my hard drive has died completely so with all the upgrades i need im lookin at basically a new pc lol which i cant really afford right now :( so way things are lookin now, i might not be able to afford these, but ill try let u know asap.

Reaction score
wouldnt expect any less mate, well if i can shift these speakers and/or guitar(neither of which i know much about lol) then i can defo do it, other than that, depends if i get this job thursday and how long before first pay is.

Ask a Question