Corel Paint

Reaction score
Hi folks,
Has any one ever tried Corel paint products before??
The reason i ask is, I found a full free photoshop suite and have just downloaded it.
The download took 3 minutes at 700 kb/secs, but it works. I say this cos i have posted a dud or two LOL;)

http://www.v3.co.uk/computeractive/downloads/2164817/paint-shop-pro

Just realised...its on a time restraint but doesnt state how long it will last for, so be quick. If ya snooze, and all that...

Zzzzz

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
On a par with Paint Shop Pro I suppose.

Gimp, on the other hand, is open source (free) and works well in Windows and Linux.

And it's better than PSP and Corel and almost as good as Photoshop.

Which when you consider Photoshop is about £550.00 (last time I looked) and Gimp costs not a penny, is no bad deal at all :)

Reaction score
Thanks lads,

I had a look at photoshop (Adobe) and its tres expensive...i'll have a bash at it and see how i get on with Corel and might try the Gimp.
I'll get back to ya's:)
Zzzzz

Last edited:
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Yeah abotu 15 years ago lol

Was good in it's day on the Amiga, dunno bout now though

I don`t remember this program on the Amiga,and I was with the Amiga until 5 years ago. But I used to use "DeluxPaint 5" for drawing and painting.Now that was a great program and "Image FX" for photos----happy days.
historian :)

Ask a Question