Copying Files From Multiple Folders?

Mark Curtis

Hi. Basically Ive got a slight problem. On my D: drive, I have several
folders (500 something I think) containing mp3s that I have ripped from my
CD collection. What I want to do is transfer all the mp3s contained in these
folders to My Music (I have just upgraded to Windows xp media center
edition). Rather than going through each folder manually, and going through
the time consuming process of selecting, copying and pasting every mp3 in
each folder, is there any way I can select all of the mp3s in all of the
folders automatically, and have them copied over?

Mark Curtis

Please Enlighten Me
"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Heard of Search in Windows.

Alias

If they are MP3s, use the search feature and search for "MP3". Select all of
them and hit Ctrl X. Then open My Music and hit Ctrl V.

--
Alias

Manny Borges

do a search of the drive using *.mp3 as your target.
Ctrl + A to select all then cut and paste them into the my music folder.

You may experience add behavior with media player until yu do a full search
an replace of all medai files.