Copy summary data to new sheet

Darrington SD

I have a list of about 600 account codes of varying lengths and
segments with dollar values attached. I have sorted by the account
and put a subtotal on each varying account code. The data is now
shown at the summary level which dropped the number of rows I see to
about 60. I am trying to copy just the summary data into another
sheet in order to standardize the account codes easily but do not know
how not to get all the detail lines attached.

Jim Cone

Copy just the visible cells and paste on the other sheet...
Select the 60 rows
Edit (menu) | Go To | Special (button) | Visible Cells Only
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA .

"Darrington SD" <[email protected]>