Copy Outlook 2007 contacts to another folder

Andy

I'm using Office 2007 and Vista business

I'd like to copy about 1/3 of my e-mail contacts from my main contacts
folder to a "New Biz" contact folder. Is there a quicker way than dragging
them?

Can somebody explain the best and fastes way to do this please.

John Guin [msft]

If they all have something in common, you could assign a category to them and
filter the view so they all show grouped together.

If that sounds like too much work, you can CTRL+ click each contact you want
to move. This will let you multi-select more than one contact and then you
only have to drag once from the old folder to the new.

Andy

Thanks John,

I thought there may be a way of right click the e-mail address and when it
says "Add to Outlook contact" I could choose to save in my "New Biz" folder
and not the default folder?

Jonathan Boyko

Ehlo Andy,
As far as I know - no. It saves in a default folder which you set up under
Tools > Address Book > Options. There, you can change which address book
folder should be one storing your new contacts.

---
Sincerely,
Jonathan M. Boyko,
TMidEast.Com.