Copy Hyperlink command

ks

I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. In Excel 2000, there
was a command under the cell shortcut menu as Hyperlinks...Copy Hyperlink.
If you then selected Edit...Paste Hyperlink, you would have the text in the
cell remain but copy/paste just the hyperlink information.

Has that function been removed from Excel 2003? I don't see it under the
shortcut menu anymore and I miss it!

Jim Cone

I just checked in XL2000 and there is a drop down Hyperlink menu with
several commands, including Copy Hyperlink.
Checking In XL2002, the right-click Hyperlink drop down menu is gone.
Seems like MS just keeps on improving each new version.
XL2007 was improved to the extent that there are no toolbars or menubar.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA