Copy entire row to diff worksheet based on value

Reaction score
How do I copy a whole row to a different worksheet based on the value of one cell?
I have a delimma and I'm very new to programming in excel. I am trying to create an "order form" that automatically copies the entire row of a worksheet if the quantity column has a number greater than 0 and adds that row to a different worksheet.

In other words, I have 12 worksheets with various items on each. If someone enters a quantity in a column, that sheet autosums and adds the total (by worksheet) to a "Order Total" worksheet... that was simple... But now I am trying to create a form that automatically copies each row in each worksheet where someone has entered a quantity, and adds it to a separate order form and then totals at the bottom. Alternately, I could list all of the rows for all items on this form and then have it automatically hide any row where the quantity is not filled in.

The final potential problem is that I am not sure the end-user will be able to use macros (depending on their unchangeable security settings) so I think I should try to just use formulas. Is this possible???

Thanks for any help!!
Cathy

Ask a Question