Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Pure Overclock have reviewed the Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935 case - here's a snippet:

"We all know the HAF series of cases from Cooler Master have been a very impressive series boasting excellent air flow and more. I can attest to this having previously owned the HAF-X. In this review we will be taking a look at something new and innovative from Cooler Master, the HAF Stacker 935. The HAF Stacker 935 is a modular case allowing for multiple systems to be installed in the same case!

Today we are reviewing the Cooler Master HAF Stacker 935; however, by adding an additional 915 to the bottom (or top) of the case it transforms the Stacker 935 into the Ultra Tower (945). This means we could potentially have our main gaming rig, our server and our dedicated folding rig all in one case! The 935 is actually the combination of the 925 and the 915 cases. Adding the second 915 to the mix upgrades it to the 945."

Build-15.jpg

Continue reading the review here.

Reaction score
I like him love the idea of being able to add a flexible PCI-e extender as to allow seating of the graphics card in a vertical position instead of the typical horizontal causing more wear on the fans which are hanging upside down..

Great idea

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yeah I really like the different combinations that are available. It looks a bit industrial looking for my taste, but it's a great idea!

Ask a Question