cookies on my computer

In Internet Explorer 6, click the tools menu and select options then click
the delete cookies button.

A very nice program I use that cleans all junk including cookies is called
CCleaner and is available from the link below.

Link : www.ccleaner.com

Hope that helps ?

Andy W

James Silverton

Andy wrote on Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:05:26 -0800:

AW> A very nice program I use that cleans all junk including
AW> cookies is called CCleaner and is available from the link
AW> below.

AW> Link : www.ccleaner.com

Do you really want to remove all cookies? They do save some
time signing on especially for sites that don't require maximum
security but want registration.

James Silverton.

Just bit of extra information, as James states do you really want lose all
your cookies ? if you use CCleaner from my link you can specify what cookies
to keep and what ones to delete.

Andy W