Cookies folder is only a shortcut in windows explorer view, WHY?

Hi Gang, I am one of those people who like to dump his own cookies, temps
files and temp internet files folders but there seems to be a problem in
Vista. All those folders are only shortcuts and I can not find the original
folder. When I try anything with them I get access denied. I am the
Administrator so whats up here?

Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]

Enable show hidden files and folders and go to
Users\YourAccountName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet
Files
To show hidden files, Click Organize > Folder Options > Show hidden files
and folders

Thanks Andre for your help. Although I had done this in the past, I must have
done it wrong, I found nothing. Now I found all but the cookies folder in
there but after doing a better search I managed to find the cookie folder and
am now a happy camper, I THINK, LOL.

Alexander Suhovey