Controlling presentations

Terry Irwin

Hope everyone is having a good holiday.

I would like to ask for any experiences of using third
party software to control presentations. I often find
myself putting up to ten presentations on a disk and I
need to be able to organise them and use the software to
tee up the first slide for the next presenter. I believe
that there is such software out there, but know nothing
about it.

Any thoughts?

Terry

Troy @ TLC Creative

Perhaps the easiest method would be to create an Agenda presentation that
has links to all presentations on the disk labelled
"Presentation 1 - description"
"Presentation 2 - description"
etc.
Set the Agenda presentation to autorun when the disk is inserted.

Linking to other presentations:
http://www.powerpointbackgrounds.com/powerpointtutorials.htm
Autorun info: http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00037.htm

--
Best Regards,
Troy Chollar

Terry Irwin

Sorry, didn't explain myself well enough. I am aware of
using a master presentation or slide to hyperlink to
others, but that doesn't let me preview that slide unless
it is next. I want to have total control of what I call
next, no matter what order I run the presentations, and to
preview them.

I believe some churches use this sort of system.

Terry
www.perfectmedicalpresentations.com