Control Panel Stumper!

M

M.Butzin

Hello everyone,
I have a question why does my control panel icon move from where I place it when Vista starts up also the Icons inside the control panel a HUGE! they have tiny lettering under them but man Stevie Wonder could see these! I mean I might have six Icons showing. I can move the control panel to the top and go into IE8 and boom bottom left hand corner which is where it always goes to. Any thoughts? I would be happy to leave it there but the icons inside now that's another thing. TIA for considerations.........

HP DV6255us

G

Control key and rotate wheel.
Hello everyone,
I have a question why does my control panel icon move from where I place it when Vista starts up also the Icons inside the control panel a HUGE! they have tiny lettering under them but man Stevie Wonder could see these! I mean I might have six Icons showing. I can move the control panel to the top and go into IE8 and boom bottom left hand corner which is where it always goes to. Any thoughts? I would be happy to leave it there but the icons inside now that's another thing. TIA for considerations.........

HP DV6255us

M

M.Butzin

<.> wrote in message Control key and rotate wheel.
Hello everyone,

HP DV6255us

Rotate Wheel? I don't have a wheel on the touchpad

G

Choose View Menu - and choose an icon size then/
Hello everyone,

HP DV6255us

M

M.Butzin

<.> wrote in message Choose View Menu - and choose an icon size then/
Hello everyone,

HP DV6255us

Got it thanks............

Ask a Question