Content advisor

G

I had my cousin over for a visit. He was playing on my computer, and must have switched my content advisor on. He has already left, and I have no forwarding number to contact him on. I dont know what password he used. I cant get into alot of websites, and my mcafee virus scan wont work because the content advisor says it might have bad content. I dont know what to do, please some one help. I cant even get support from microsoft, because I need my product ID, and I cant find it out because the content advisor wont let me. HELP PLEASE. Oh by the way I am in South Africa, who ever helps me, gets free accomodation if they ever come here.

C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

How to Remove the Content Advisor Password in Internet Explorer
http://www.habari.co.tz/node/howto/remove.content.advisor.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|I had my cousin over for a visit. He was playing on my computer, and must have switched my content advisor
on. He has already left, and I have no forwarding number to contact him on. I dont know what password he used.
I cant get into alot of websites, and my mcafee virus scan wont work because the content advisor says it might
have bad content. I dont know what to do, please some one help. I cant even get support from microsoft,
because I need my product ID, and I cant find it out because the content advisor wont let me. HELP PLEASE. Oh
by the way I am in South Africa, who ever helps me, gets free accomodation if they ever come here.

C

CS

I had my cousin over for a visit. He was playing on my computer, and must have switched my content advisor on. He has already left, and I have no forwarding number to contact him on. I dont know what password he used. I cant get into alot of websites, and my mcafee virus scan wont work because the content advisor says it might have bad content. I dont know what to do, please some one help. I cant even get support from microsoft, because I need my product ID, and I cant find it out because the content advisor wont let me. HELP PLEASE. Oh by the way I am in South Africa, who ever helps me, gets free accomodation if they ever come here.

Use system restore to take the machine back to a time before your
"helpful" cousin messed with your settings to content advisor.

Ask a Question