Connect to a SNMP device by WMI

Rainer Queck

Hello NG,

I would greatly appreciate a code sample on how to connect to a SNMP device
using WMI.

Regards
Rainer Queck

Rainer Queck

Hello Wen,

thanks for answering!
I was hoping for C# Sample Code, since I have no expriences with VB.
Could some one perhaps translate a couple of lines so that I get an idea on
how to continue?

Thanks for more help
Rainer

WenYuan Wang

Hi Rainer,

I searched again for you. There is a thread named "WMI & SNMP" in
Newsgroup. Joe has translated it into C# using System.Management. I hope
this will help.
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi/browse_
frm/thread/915a29586d5493a9/391a7a3f7e825b6c?lnk=gst&q=WMI+%26+SNMP+Andy+&rn
um=1&hl=zh-CN#391a7a3f7e825b6c

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything we can help with. I'm
glad to assist you.

Have a great day,
Sincerely,
Wen Yuan

Rainer Queck

Hi Wen,

thank you very much for this link.
That should get me a step further.

Regards
Rainer

WenYuan Wang

You are welcome, Rainer.:)
If there is anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to let me know