Configuring ICF for Cisco VPN client

Raphael Goubet

Hello,

I'm using the Cisco VPN Client 4.0.2 to connect to a remote vpn
server. However, the connection cannot be established if I enable the
Windows XP ICF.

Could someone explain me how to configure ICF to allow VPN connections
as a client?

Thanks in advance.

Raphael

Carey Frisch [MVP]

You should not enable ICF on VPN connections because it will
interfere with the operation of file sharing and other VPN functions.

Ref:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr...docs/entserver/hnw_understanding_firewall.asp

--
Carey Frisch