Configuring default custom menus

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm new to the forum, and I come to you all with a bizarre question.

I just started at a new company and one of my first projects here is to streamline the way users interact with their helpdesk system. They are using their own custom program over their intranet to handle both service complaints and internal issues however it's rather convoluted to get to and users are not submitting tickets the way the company would like them to. My original plan was to put an shortcut to a new message form on the users machine that could submit to a shared mail by using a log in script but that was shot down in for of this plan. however, after speaking extensively with the IT director he and I have both decided that creating a menu in outlook called HelpDesk with hyperlinks to the intranet would be the simplest way for users to interact with the helpdesk program. Setting up the custom menu was of course no problem, however we've hit a bit of a snag when it comes to rolling this menu out to every user on the exchange server. I'm sure there are several ways to do this but I haven’t the foggiest on how to proceed.

Ask a Question