conditional formatting help required.

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm attempting to create a worksheet that has the following formulas and i can't get the right one to work.

It's connected to project work:

I have planned start dates and actual start dates - i want to check these and report in a further cell that the progress is either: Greeen - on track, Amber - 5 days or less late, Black - more than 5 days late.

Lets say that column F5 is planned finish and G5 is actual finish.

I want cell I5 to turn green if F5=G5, I also want cell I5 to turn amber if G5 is 5 days or less greater than F5, and finally, i also want I5 to turn red if G5 is more than 5 days greater than F5.

Can anyone help?

Reaction score
sorry - just spotted the error - I do want I5 to turn red if G5 is more than 5 days aftyer F5 - it states i want it to turn black - i don't i want it to turn red...

Reaction score
and i can't type today! so i have started again.

Hi,

I'm attempting to create a worksheet that has the following formulas and i can't get the right one to work.

It's connected to project work:

I have planned start dates and actual start dates - i want to check these and report in a further cell that the progress is either: Greeen - on track, Amber - 5 days or less late, Red - more than 5 days late.

Lets say that column F5 is planned finish and G5 is actual finish.

I want cell I5 to turn green if F5=G5, I also want cell I5 to turn amber if G5 is 5 days or less greater than F5, and finally, i also want I5 to turn red if G5 is more than 5 days greater than F5.

Can anyone help?

Ask a Question