Conditional Formatting Borders

AJ

Is there anyway to set up a conditional format for a diagaonal line in a
cell? I want the diagonal under a set condition and not the rest of the time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jim Cone

Conditional formatting can only color the top, bottom, left or right
borders of a cell. xl2007 may be different (better or worse).
Furthermore, only xlHairline and xlThin weights can be applied.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA