Compile Error during start/exit

Scott

Every time I open or exit Excel 2003 I get a "Complile Error in Hidden
Module: AutoExecNew / DistMon". Does anyone have a suggestion for correcting
to issue? I have already tried a Reinstall and Instalaion Repair.
Thank you.

Mark Does Not do Windows

I have the same problem with both opening Excel and also closing excell with
the following "compile error Auto.exec.new" and also "DistMon". I have not
found anything on this except your posting. Don't waste your time becoming
Microsoft's quality control engineer. By the look of the other problems
posted I think Office is a half baked product more trouble than its worth.

I will ride it out untile another service pack comes out.

Mark

Nick Hodge

Mark

It is often that people 'blame the kind host'. It is an issue with the Adobe
add-in that loads itself with Excel. Both Adobe Reader, and distiller add
this add-in, perhaps a visit to their website for the fix ;-)

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Mark Does Not do Windows" <Mark Does Not do