Bargain Competition for great goodies.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/2...mpaign=Feed:+bit-tech/all+(bit-tech.net+feed)

Every year bit-tech and Custom PC invites its readers to vote on which companies are the best
You may have already entered this competition, in which case thanks and good luck. Also, apologies to our international readers, but this is a UK-only comp. The prizes are as follows:

First prize is a Corsair bundle worth £730. It includes a lightning-fast Force GT 240GB SSD, a hefty HX1050 power supply and 8GB of Vengeance DDR3 memory. That’s a huge upgrade for any PC.

Second prize is a bundle worth £400, kindly offered by Quiet PC. There’s a Zalman GS1200 case, a 700W Nesteq power supply and a 2TB Samsung hard disk to be won.

Third prize is a bundle of hardcore gaming kit from SteelSeries that's worth £250. With the Xai Laser mouse, 5Hv2 headset and 6Gv2 gaming keyboard you’ll be pwning n00bs with the pros.

Why are you still reading ? Do as the man says, :lol:

So, what are you waiting for? Head over to the bit-tech and Custom PC Awards Survey now,

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on that Abarbarian, I have just entered the comp, thanks:thumb:

CSB

Reaction score
Yay ! Bet I don't win anything though lol. All good fun though. Thanks for the heads up Abarbarian.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I have done that thing two or three times before. Never won a damn thing, Done a magazine's job for them by participating then watched as I got spammed to death for several months after site had harvested e-mail addresses then sold them on for a tidy profit.

Stuffed. Get. Rearrange into a well known phrase or saying to win absolutely no prize at all :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I have done that thing two or three times before. Never won a damn thing, Done a magazine's job for them by participating then watched as I got spammed to death for several months after site had harvested e-mail addresses then sold them on for a tidy profit.

Stuffed. Get. Rearrange into a well known phrase or saying to win absolutely no prize at all :)

Don't you have a competition and casual use e-mail address ? I never give out me daily e-mail to sites like that. ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Don't you have a competition and casual use e-mail address ? I never give out me daily e-mail to sites like that. ;)

No, I don't.

Three e-mail addresses and possibly a Yahoo one from 1996 that I've forgotten about.

And I don't give out my e-mail address to sites like that either which means I won't even interact with them. If they're scummy enough to harvest your address, you really think they're not scummy enough to give out a prize?

Dream on.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
No, I don't.

Three e-mail addresses and possibly a Yahoo one from 1996 that I've forgotten about.

And I don't give out my e-mail address to sites like that either which means I won't even interact with them. If they're scummy enough to harvest your address, you really think they're not scummy enough to give out a prize?

Dream on.

I'm a gambler so you never know I might just get lucky and win. After all I did win on the Premium Bonds this year after a 41 year wait. :dance:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've been in a bit of a foul mood with this virus thingie... still am, actually.

I'm feeling even more down now, just swapped out a graphics card and my Asus P5B motherboard appears to have died. Great.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I've been in a bit of a foul mood with this virus thingie... still am, actually.

I'm feeling even more down now, just swapped out a graphics card and my Asus P5B motherboard appears to have died. Great.

Virus's are lousy in the pc or real life.
Honey whiskey hot water and a slice of lemon will make the world look a bit better, won't cure the virus though. :lol:
Tough luck about the mobo. :cry:

Ask a Question