LastPass user panic over possible server breach

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/2...mpaign=Feed:+bit-tech/all+(bit-tech.net+feed)

In a statement on the team's blog, LastPass said an anomaly was spotted in its data logs that it was unable to explain. It immediately took the stance that the anomaly pointed to something malicious, saying: 'we're going to be paranoid and assume the worst: that the data we stored in the database was somehow accessed.'

Looks like the company reacted very quickly on this even if it was a touch hasty. Well done to them. Might be worth a password change if you do use the service though.

:user:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Why would you use that in the first place.... :/

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
My logons are in my head, and that is where they gonna stay .;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
My logons are in my head, and that is where they gonna stay .;)

My very important logons are in my head aswell. However I have over fifty logons for junky things that I use RF for. I only keep the data on pc and never use the online sync. RF has a free add-on for FF these days which I have to use as me legal RF6 don't work with FF4. ;)

Ask a Question