Compare ISO or files with CD?

John Jay Smith

Hello... sometimes when I burn an iso or some files to a cd or dvd nero then
does a verification check and sometimes finds problems.

Looking in the forums many people say that this is not a real problem of the
file
but NEROs inability to check correctly...

Is there a tool where I can compare an ISO or files with a cdrom and get a
report of some kind telling me if I it has a problem?

THANKS

--
Disclaimer: This info is given "as is".
If you do not like the content or attitude of my posts,

Shenan Stanley

John said:
Sometimes when I burn an iso or some files to a cd or dvd
nero then does a verification check and sometimes finds problems.

Looking in the forums many people say that this is not a real
problem of the file but NEROs inability to check correctly...

Is there a tool where I can compare an ISO or files with a cdrom
and get a report of some kind telling me if I it has a problem?

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=139850

John Jay Smith

are they talking about this cd-check? http://www.elpros.si/CDCheck/

this does not support dvds.. almost 80%o of what I burn are dvds...

what about a simple file compare tool?

--
Disclaimer: This info is given "as is".
If you do not like the content or attitude of my posts,
please put me on your ignore list or dont read my posts.

Glen

I've used CDCheck for years. What else do you want, its free and checks the
burned CD, and it does do DVDs. Who told you it didn't.

--
Please repost if you find the fault

Glen P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
John Jay Smith said:
are they talking about this cd-check? http://www.elpros.si/CDCheck/

this does not support dvds.. almost 80%o of what I burn are dvds...

what about a simple file compare tool?

--
Disclaimer: This info is given "as is".
If you do not like the content or attitude of my posts,
please put me on your ignore list or dont read my posts.

Newt Ownsquare

CDCheck does support data DVDs!

--
Hope this helps,