Comments Author?

Dav

We have a spreadheet that was created by a former member of the
department. When comments are hovered over we get something like

cell c21 commented by Fred Smith

appearing on the status bar

I think there should be a simple macros to changes all these comment to
something like.

cell c21 commented by Performance Review

eg to change fred smith to Performance Review

Thanks in advance

Dav

Jim Cone

Debra Dalgleish has a macro solution here...
http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html
"Replace Old Name in Comments"
--
Jim Cone