Comment in specific place

Esradekan

I wish to insert comments for particular cells, but wasnt the comment
to appear in a specific location, not the default location. How can I
do that?

TIA
Esra

Esradekan

I wish to insert comments for particular cells, but wasnt the comment
to appear in a specific location, not the default location.  How can I
do that?

TIA
Esra

Oh, using Excel 2007.

Thanks
Esra

Jim Cone

As far as I know, there is no way to position a comment.
You can change the size using VBA code.

You may want to consider using Data Validation...
with Settings to allow any value
with Input Message check marked and your text entered
with Error Alert not check marked.
You can position the displayed message manually and it looks like a comment.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

..
..
..

"Esradekan" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
[...]

.
.
.

"Esradekan" <[email protected]>
wrote in message

Oh, using Excel 2007.
ThanksEsra

OK, thanks for the info. Appreciate the help.

Esra