Sports summary sheet - think I put this in wrong place originally

E

Esradekan

I am working on a sport summary sheet. I need to find the points scored for a specific team and the points scored against a specific team. Each Teamgame is in a "HomeTeam" or "AwayTeam' field, with their respective opponent in the 'other' field. The teams score is in a "HomeScore" or "AwayScore"field. Can anybody help me with a formula that will 'SUM' the total of points scored for and a total of points scored against a team on a 'ladder' against any and all teams? Team names on the ladder are listed in N4:N20.

TIA
Esra >(^-^)<

E

Esradekan

I am working on a sport summary sheet. I need to find the points scored for a specific team and the points scored against a specific team. Each Team game is in a "HomeTeam" or "AwayTeam' field, with their respective opponent in the 'other' field. The teams score is in a "HomeScore" or "AwayScore" field. Can anybody help me with a formula that will 'SUM' the total of points scored for and a total of points scored against a team on a 'ladder'against any and all teams? Team names on the ladder are listed in N4:N20.

TIA

Esra >(^-^)<

Thanks anyway for your help. I have worked out what appears to be a longerway of doing things, but it works.

:D

Esra

Ask a Question