Subject: Re: Fix32 v6.15 and Windows 2000
From: Otto Fowler
Date: 2/26/2003 6:34:08 PM

To run on Windows 2000 you need at least 7.0 and the windows 2000
support sim.

I'm sure it's similar with XP what version are you running

S.Sengupta

The program may have been looking in the wrong place - the standard
place for an ocx on a Win9x machine is in Windows\system but in XP it
is in \system32
Ensure that in both places the copies are the same - copy the one form
system32 into system.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

GTS

Yes (assuming there's no general XP compatibility issue), but after copying
you will also need to run
regsvr32 [Path]\comdlg32.ocx

It would be better to run the full installation for the Fix32 program (if it
has one) as there might be other components also requiring
installation/registration.