COM Port

M. Meganathan

Hi,

How to delete virtual com port in Device.

How to reopen virtual com port.

Please send idea how to do it.

with regards
Meganathan

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

We don't know. How did you create it? Serial port drivers are generally
created in the HKLM/Drivers/BuiltIn branch of the registry...

Paul T.

M. Meganathan

Thanks Paul

I am using Inhand DLL

How to delete Virutal COM port

Thanks,

M. Meganathan said:
I am using Inhand DLL

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam DOT
com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
We don't know. How did you create it? Serial port drivers are generally
created in the HKLM/Drivers/BuiltIn branch of the registry...

Paul T.

Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]

That's a question for Peter. Have you asked him?

Paul T.