Color of window, change light-blue to black in window

How can I change the window color from light-blue to another color,
preferably black (sharp black). When I open Word, the color is light-blue
and I have poor eyesight; I'd like it to be a sharper color.

Terry Farrell

Click on the pizza slice in the top left hand corner of the Word window and
select Word Options from the bottom of the dialog. This opens Options on the
Popular tab and right in the middle of the Popular setting is Colour Scheme.
Click the little arrow and select Black.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Word 2007 Opening Page (Document 1)" <Word 2007 Opening Page (Document
1)@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

To: Terry Farrell
Thanks very much. The procedure you showed worked well. Now, how can I
increase the size of the letters/words in the same area?
Walt Wood

Terry Farrell

In earlier version of Word that used traditional menus, the text in the
Toolbars and Menus were set in Windows. I do not believe that this is now
possible to change the text in the Ribbons in Word 2007.

The document can be zoomed up to 500%, but that doesn't make the ribbon any
easier to read.

Terry

"Word 2007 Opening Page (Document 1)"