collapsible list

alan

I created a collapsible list according to FP Help. As it
is, the list expands with a click on the heading. How do I
make the list expandable with mouseover?

Vijay R Gangolli [MSFT]

Hi Alan,

I changed the <ul dynamicoutline initcollapsed> to <ul dynamicoutline
initcollapsed onmouseover="dynOutline()"> and it worked. But check if you
like the behavior that takes place because the UL mouse over area is not
just the text, but the complete line of the text is 'monitored' for mouse
over when you move the mouse. See if it fits your requirement, else I will
see if something else can be done.

Regards,
Vijay

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers
no rights

| From: "alan" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "alan" <[email protected]>
| Subject: collapsible list
| Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 16:42:23 -0800
|
| I created a collapsible list according to FP Help. As it
| is, the list expands with a click on the heading. How do I
| make the list expandable with mouseover?

alan

Thanks, Vijay, but I'm not savvy enough to know where you
did what you did. I'm just an FP user, no development
training. Is there hope for me? Alan

Vijay R Gangolli [MSFT]

Hi Alan,

Just open the HTML file with collapsible list in Frontpage, switch to Code
View and find the following line,

<ul dynamicoutline> OR <ul dynamicoutline initcollapsed>

Replace that with,

<ul dynamicoutline initcollapsed onmouseover="dynOutline()">

Regards,
Vijay

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers
no rights

| From: "alan" <[email protected]>
| Sender: "alan" <[email protected]>
| Subject: RE: collapsible list
| Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 18:27:37 -0800
|
| Thanks, Vijay, but I'm not savvy enough to know where you
| did what you did. I'm just an FP user, no development
| training. Is there hope for me? Alan

| >|