Clock and graphics gone MAD!!

Reaction score
Hi Guys

im new here so bear with me i have always been ok with PC's and i could build one and strip one just fine BUT laptops are alien to me and this scared me tonight because....

im a DJ and tonight i was at a gig, 10 mins beofore i start i turned my laptop on and the first thing i noticed is the windows XP blue loading bar is moving at the speed of light! then it loads in to windows. the clock was FLYING round i thought it was strange but thought it would settle... i opened my music player and things go worse the muisc was all distorted like there wasnt enough memory to support the player i hit C-A-DEL and the CPU usage was going up and down like a yoyo and jumping from 0 to 100% like wildfire i tryed re-booting no diffreence! i restarted and went in to BIOS the system clock in Bios was doing the same i tryed 2 more resets and then all of a sudden PRESTO like nothing had happend its all ok again...

i just dont get it!!! any thoughts???

kindest

Ben

Reaction score
I remember, it was last year or few months ago, I happend to install a DJ system to make some remix work, I have downloaded 2/3 but knowing from the net, the one I isntalled was popular. But after installing, I found my pc working very slowly, as if some thing is working heavy at background.

Nothing happened, after a through system scanning the program was reported having spyware. I installed zone alarm where every now and and then reported that the dJ software is trying to make lots of connections from my pc and listening to receive outside connections.

Immediately I unstalled the software and thereafter I never loaded such program

I am noat sure, whether the case is repeated in your case. Most likely it seems so.

Have a virus checkup

Ask a Question