Client side debug

Marc Robitaille

Hello,

Is it possible to debug vbscript or javascript on the client side just like
we can do on the server side? If yes, how can I do that?

Thank you
Marc

Marc Robitaille

thank you
It was easy :)

Jim Cheshire said:
Hi Marc,

Absolutely! Here's a document that tells you all you need to know.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vsdebug/htm
l/vxtskdebuggingaspwebapplication.asp

Jim Cheshire, MCSE, MCSD [MSFT]
ASP.NET
Developer Support
(e-mail address removed)

Jim Cheshire [MSFT]

Glad to help.

Jim Cheshire, MCSE, MCSD [MSFT]
ASP.NET
Developer Support
(e-mail address removed)

From: "Marc Robitaille" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Client side debug
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:38:47 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

thank you
It was easy :)

From: "Marc Robitaille" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:39:33 -0500
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet

Lloyd Sheen

Wrong, two things to do. First ensure that IE will debug
Tools/Options/Advanced/Disable script debugging (uncheck this).

Second place a line "debugger" as the first line of any jscript you wish to
debug.

Simple and worked first time for me.

Lloyd Sheen