Clearance Due to relocation

Reaction score
Ok guys and girls, as I will be moving to a smaller house in the not to distant future, I have to get rid of some items [quite a lot actually], anything from a cup to a step ladder even PC items:D I cant list them all so if anyone requires something post your request to see if I have what you require, whatever it may be it will be cheap in excellent condition and working order, those who have purchased off me before will know.

I`m waiting for the wise cracks also:p

CSB

Reaction score
Hi

Would you by any chance have a spare unwanted Floppy Disk Drive for sale??? ... could be 1.4mb or a 2.88mb one

Thanks

CSB

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Do you have one of these m8 ????

http://www.eurocowl.co.uk/product1.html

My friend (Corgi registered) installed my new fire for £18 ...I promised him a cheap bog standard Desktop system for his Kids ...and also to search and find a old sit down Defender arcade system for his shed (don`t ask) , he will pay for this....so do you have a bare bones system or a cover for me chimmney ???

Attachments

• Picture 023 (1136 x 852).jpg
    Picture 023 (1136 x 852).jpg
    104 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:
Reaction score
CSB said:
Hi

Would you by any chance have a spare unwanted Floppy Disk Drive for sale??? ... could be 1.4mb or a 2.88mb one

Thanks

CSB

yes I have a few IDE with cable £1.00 Each it would cost more for postage?

Reaction score
a good foot pump (i know totally unrelated to pcs!), any lights that I could attach to my pc to make it look nice, weight lifting gloves, bikecycle parts, and the chief gynacologist's lambretta? lol :)

put a list up itsme of your items along with the prices
that would work out best :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Seagate barracuda 7200 40G OEM[brand new but tested formated] I always test components when I receive them £12.00 + POSTAGE;)

i will have it pm me address and details m8 :)

Reaction score
psd99 said:
a good foot pump (i know totally unrelated to pcs!), any lights that I could attach to my pc to make it look nice, weight lifting gloves, bikecycle parts, and the chief gynacologist's lambretta? lol :)

put a list up itsme of your items along with the prices
that would work out best :)

It would take a week to type what I have and to list them it would be the longest thread on the forum.:lol:

I have a pump its electric? worked off> [cigar lighter];) bugger I just sold the chief gynacologist's lambretta:D No lights that I could attach to my pc to make it look nice, weight lifting gloves, bikecycle parts,

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Got any PC3200 ram or 3MP Digital cameras with zoom? :D

psd99 said:
any lights that I could attach to my pc to make it look nice

It's a bit off topic (I hope Itsme doesn't mind!), but as part of the competition in a week or so one of the prizes is some PC goodies just like that ;) Only mentioning this 'cos Itsme doesn't have any to sell - but seems to have everything else :thumb:

CSB

Reaction score
itsme said:
yes I have a few IDE with cable £1.00 Each it would cost more for postage?

That would be great if I could buy the best Floppy drive you have itsme, either a 1.4mb or 2.8mb one would do fine, I wouldn't need the cable so the drive alone is fine, Please let me know how much you'd like for the drive and p+p, and do you accept PAYPAL payments or would you prefer payment posted ???

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Got any PC3200 ram or 3MP Digital cameras with zoom? :D

It's a bit off topic (I hope Itsme doesn't mind!), but as part of the competition in a week or so one of the prizes is some PC goodies just like that ;) Only mentioning this 'cos Itsme doesn't have any to sell - but seems to have everything else :thumb:

I have RAM not a lot but I have some Samsung DDR 256mb pc3200:D I have more but am using it at the moment, I will have PCs to sell when I do move I don`t mind what you ask for I have so much stuff and won`t have room for it when I move, so ask, if I have what you want I would rather sell here than elsewhere :D

Reaction score
CSB said:
That would be great if I could buy the best Floppy drive you have itsme, either a 1.4mb or 2.8mb one would do fine, I wouldn't need the cable so the drive alone is fine, Please let me know how much you'd like for the drive and p+p, and do you accept PAYPAL payments or would you prefer payment posted ???

Cheque or PO [1.4mb] Matsui OEM they are all good and in working order "tested"

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i may be interested in one of your systems or some of the parts you have as my sis is after a cheap system

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i may be interested in one of your systems or some of the parts you have as my sis is after a cheap system

What do you need in way of components all mine are Skt A I have numerous components CPUs CD RW+- DVD readers combo I have a Tower PC it is rather large it was my main system, a desktop low-level all are crunching at the moment and won`t be available yet. But let me know what you require :)
TVs> Hi-fi MIDI disc combined

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
itsme said:
Ok guys and girls, as I will be moving to a smaller house in the not to distant future, I have to get rid of some items [quite a lot actually], anything from a cup to a step ladder even PC items:D I cant list them all so if anyone requires something post your request to see if I have what you require, whatever it may be it will be cheap in excellent condition and working order, those who have purchased off me before will know.

Any spare external DVD writer?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
psd99 said:
umm alrite how about a internal dvd rewriter?

I am afraid external is the only one I was looking for. I just checked and found out that I can pick one up from here

Ask a Question