Clean install with errors

Milos Puchta

I have installed Windows 2003 Ent Server several times,
but there are system warnings in every installation. In the EventLogs
there are just after the AD was promoted on the first server:
Source:LSASRV
Category:SPNEGO (Negotiator)
ID 40960
The Security System has detected an authentication error
for the server LDAP/DAVID..... The failure code from
authentication protocol Kerberos was "There are currently
no logon servers available to service the logon request
(0xc000005e)"

this is followed immediately by warning
Source: LSASRV
Category: SPNEGO (Negotiator)
ID 40961
The Security System could not establish a secured connection
with the server LDAP/DAVID.... No authentication protocol
was available.

I have not found a single message in the KB on this warning for
Server 2003.

When there are are two Servers 2003 promoted to DC,
I obtain application error
Source: Userenv
Category: None
ID 1030
Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects.
Check the event log for possible messages previously logged
by the poolicy engine that describes the reason for this.

By searching the origin of troubles, I have found:
Source: Userenv
category: None
ID: 1058
Windows cannot access the file gpt.ini for GPO
CN={31B2F340-016D-... etc
........ (Access denied.) Group Policy processing aborted.

I will appreciate your help.
Rgds,
Milos

Jay

Hey i have emailed you the script Kevin gave me ,it worked for me, try it
and see. You maybe having a problem which is disjointed name space....run
the script.

jay

Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Group Policy

Hi Jay,

could you send me this scrip too, I'm having the same problems.

Thanx
Valon

Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0

Jay said:
Hey i have emailed you the script Kevin gave me ,it worked for me, try it
and see. You maybe having a problem which is disjointed name space....run
the script.

jay

"Milos Puchta" <mpuchta@ nospam.post.cz> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have installed Windows 2003 Ent Server several times,
> but there are system warnings in every installation. In the EventLogs
> there are just after the AD was promoted on the first server:
> Source:LSASRV
> Category:SPNEGO (Negotiator)
> ID 40960
> The Security System has detected an authentication error
> for the server LDAP/DAVID..... The failure code from
> authentication protocol Kerberos was "There are currently
> no logon servers available to service the logon request
> (0xc000005e)"
>
> this is followed immediately by warning
> Source: LSASRV
> Category: SPNEGO (Negotiator)
> ID 40961
> The Security System could not establish a secured connection
> with the server LDAP/DAVID.... No authentication protocol
> was available.
>
> I have not found a single message in the KB on this warning for
> Server 2003.
>
> When there are are two Servers 2003 promoted to DC,
> I obtain application error
> Source: Userenv
> Category: None
> ID 1030
> Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects.
> Check the event log for possible messages previously logged
> by the poolicy engine that describes the reason for this.
>
> By searching the origin of troubles, I have found:
> Source: Userenv
> category: None
> ID: 1058
> Windows cannot access the file gpt.ini for GPO
> CN={31B2F340-016D-... etc
> ....... (Access denied.) Group Policy processing aborted.
>
> I will appreciate your help.
> Rgds,
> Milos

---

Joined
Oct 25, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Same Error in my Event Viewer

Could you send me the script that you where talking about.

The Security System detected an authentication error for the server ldap.

Thank you very much.

L2Bravo.:thumb:

Joined
Oct 27, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Same Error

Hello Jay,

could you send me this script too!
We're having the same problems.

Jay said:
Hey i have emailed you the script Kevin gave me ,it worked for me, try it
and see. You maybe having a problem which is disjointed name space....run
the script.

jay

"Milos Puchta" wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have installed Windows 2003 Ent Server several times,
> but there are system warnings in every installation. In the EventLogs
> there are just after the AD was promoted on the first server:
> Source:LSASRV
> Category:SPNEGO (Negotiator)
> ID 40960
> The Security System has detected an authentication error
> for the server LDAP/DAVID..... The failure code from
> authentication protocol Kerberos was "There are currently
> no logon servers available to service the logon request
> (0xc000005e)"
>
> this is followed immediately by warning
> Source: LSASRV
> Category: SPNEGO (Negotiator)
> ID 40961
> The Security System could not establish a secured connection
> with the server LDAP/DAVID.... No authentication protocol
> was available.
>
> I have not found a single message in the KB on this warning for
> Server 2003.
>
> When there are are two Servers 2003 promoted to DC,
> I obtain application error
> Source: Userenv
> Category: None
> ID 1030
> Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects.
> Check the event log for possible messages previously logged
> by the poolicy engine that describes the reason for this.
>
> By searching the origin of troubles, I have found:
> Source: Userenv
> category: None
> ID: 1058
> Windows cannot access the file gpt.ini for GPO
> CN={31B2F340-016D-... etc
> ....... (Access denied.) Group Policy processing aborted.
>
> I will appreciate your help.
> Rgds,
> Milos

---

Joined
Nov 21, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Problem: Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy objects

Hey,

I have the same problem too. Can you help me with the script sent to email pls?

Rgds,
Jeen

Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Same Erroe in my event view

Can you please email me the script as well urgently if you can.

Thanks,

Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I need it too..

I just found out about this thread and I have the same problems. If anyone can send me the script by mail, I would owe half my life to that person.