Cisco VPN for RC1?

Hal9000

I currently have Cisco VPN Client 4.8.01.0410 Beta for Vista beta2, but I
have problems with it since the beginning.
Client installs and connects, but connection quickly dies (no
communication).
Is there any newer version of the cisco client for vista?
What is the newest version?
hal

Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

It would be best you contact Cisco or check their website for updates.

Hank Keleher

That is the latest version available for Windows from Cisco. Just checked
today. They do have version 4.9 but that's for the MAC.

There is a readme that comes with the beta version you have that explains
some of the issues you might see with 4.8.01.0410, might be you're seeing
one of the symptoms therein.

Hal9000

Unfortunatelly, I am no administrator and thus have no access to the Cisco
download web site.
I looked at my Cisco installation, but can't find any such readme. I would
be glad if you could paste that here :)
greets
hal

<DIV>&quot;Hank Keleher&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt; wrote in message

js_57

I had a 402 error, but managed to get it working by creating a Profiles
folder in the installation directory.