Cisco VPN Client 4.8.01.0418 no working

KrzysztofM

It was fine in Beta2, but on pre-RC1 and RC1 I got the message:

Secure VPN Connection terminated locally by the Client.
Reason 442: Failed to enable Virtual Adapter

Anyone had this problem? Any solution?

Christopher

Hal9000

you have .0418?
I only have .0410 and have problems with it.
I had your error as well in rc1 right after install, but on second try it
worked.
however connection quickly dies and becomes unusuable. even the local ones.
all networking dead. I need to disconnect vpn to at least get local net and
proxy up again.
I would be VERY glad if you could provide me your 4.8.01.0418 version, so I
can test it on my system. I can give you .0410 in exchange if you want :)
let me know
hal

<DIV>&quot;KrzysztofM&quot; &lt;[email protected]&gt; wrote in message

KrzysztofM

Hal9000 said:
you have .0418?
I only have .0410 and have problems with it.
I had your error as well in rc1 right after install, but on second try it
worked.
however connection quickly dies and becomes unusuable. even the local
ones. all networking dead. I need to disconnect vpn to at least get local
net and proxy up again.
I would be VERY glad if you could provide me your 4.8.01.0418 version, so
I can test it on my system. I can give you .0410 in exchange if you want
:)
let me know
hal

My mistake - I have 0410. And it's also now working ;-/

K.

Hal9000

damn, this is so frustrating...
since beta1 I tested almost each build I could get and always had to give up
because at cisco they don't give a sh*t about vista.
I hate them