Churches - Stained Glass Windows LX5

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I love the colours! How did you go about taking the photos? Did you use a tripod?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I love the colours! How did you go about taking the photos? Did you use a tripod?

No all these pictures were hand held. The camera does a great job of image stabilization all the way down to 1/5th of a second , all that is needed is to hold the breath while shooting. :thumb:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Awesome pics Quad. While I may not be religious in any way shape or form, I do love the different architecture that goes into churches. It seems where evr in the world I go on holiday, I always manage to get a few churches in :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Awesome pics Quad. While I may not be religious in any way shape or form, I do love the different architecture that goes into churches. It seems where evr in the world I go on holiday, I always manage to get a few churches in :D

Thank you, your feedback is appreciated :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Such gorgeous photos Quad! I have always been fascinated by the art of stained glass and, like Evan, have enjoyed exploring old churches. Sadly, some of them have to be locked these days, so not always easy to just pop-in and take a casual look around.

The colours are so vibrant in the windows you have photographed - and Nature has provided them with great "back lighting" making them look spectacular. You have really captured them well imho Quad. :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
No all these pictures were hand held. The camera does a great job of image stabilization all the way down to 1/5th of a second , all that is needed is to hold the breath while shooting. :thumb:

Wow, that certainly is impressive!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Thank you Taffycat and Becky for your very kind words of appreciation. :bow:

Ask a Question