Cheap flat....not

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
All very well but how much is the council tax bill?

Well its on the site where the old Hyde Park Hotel was, and that's band A, so up to £40 000 a year, multiply that by 2 and probably a few more quid, I would say over £100 000. But if you can afford £136 million on a gaff, then council tax will be the least of your worries.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well its on the site where the old Hyde Park Hotel was, and that's band A, so up to £40 000 a year, multiply that by 2 and probably a few more quid, I would say over £100 000. But if you can afford £136 million on a gaff, then council tax will be the least of your worries.

Um, yes, quite, well, hmm.

A sense of irony's lost on you isn't it?

Reaction score
The question is:
Are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer...mmm. And are we all in it together?
historian

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
The question is:
Are the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer...mmm. And are we all in it together?
historian

In best barrow boy sarf London cockernee twerp accent singalong type thingie:

'Oh it's the rich wot gets the pleasure, and the poor what gets the blame...'

So it was and so shall it ever be cos that is what human beanz are like :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
lol at least its foreign money coming in and not out to some Polish backstreet ...OOPS sorry......

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
lol at least its foreign money coming in and not out to some Polish backstreet ...OOPS sorry......

Polish, Ukraine ?? Does it make a difference ? The more Eastern Europeans tha come into this country, the less jobs there are for English people. Here's the secret though, when the Job center offer us jobs cleaning whatever at minimum wage. Shut your [mucks' edit] gob and take the job and stop sponging off those that pay tax.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Polish, Ukraine ?? Does it make a difference ? The more Eastern Europeans tha come into this country, the less jobs there are for English people. Here's the secret though, when the Job center offer us jobs cleaning whatever at minimum wage. Shut your [bleep] gob and take the job and stop sponging off those that pay tax.

In one post you've managed to be both racist and use implied bad language.

Button it.

Yellow card.

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
In one post you've managed to be both racist and use implied bad language.

Button it.

Yellow card.
I can acept the bad language, but in what way was I racist ? Sory FBS I have seen you use a lot worse. Yellow car me, red card me I really don't care :D

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
And here's the thing because your comment really p*ssed me off calling me a racist. I said Polish, Ukraine, Does it make a difference. The point I was trying to make before you jumped onto your moderator post, was Eastern Europeans are coming to this country and taking all the jobs, because all the British people are to lazy to even wipe their own ar*es. Why clean toilets for minimum wage when you can spounge of us hard working tax payers. I go to work every day an work my socks off to support my family. Why should I work like that to support bone idle lazy good for nothing sh*ts that can't be bothered to work ?? Racist. I think not FLOPPYBOOTSTOMP

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Eastern Europeans are coming to this country and taking all the jobs are they?

Your tired prejudiced refrain has been echoed down through this Island's history by jaded spectators such as yourself who only see things from a very prejudiced and often racist point of view.

You are saying immigrants take 'our' jobs. That is a very common accusation from racists. I suppose they're taking all 'our' women as well are they? If somebody wants to work, they will, if somebody wants to ponce from the state, they will.

Don't matter whether they're Brit, Pole, Croatian, African, whatever. You're working aren't you? So none of these Eastern Europeans have taken your job then?

You can argue facts and figures but your nasty attitude shines through your words like the sun beaming from a dog turd. I know where you're coming from and I can smell your attitude.

So what makes a true Brit eh? The colour of your skin? How long you've lived here? Go back 150 years and I would be a Paddy from County Cork yet now I call myself English.

And we could go back to 1066 if you like where them Norwegians really messed us up and we all became French overnight.

The Polish, if I may generalise, are hard workers. Tis true they sometimes work for less money than is good for the benefit of their fellow workers but they do show willing and always, but always, have the Poles been fond of the Brits.

Hitler invaded their turf first off so those who managed to escape came here and fought alongside us, some flew Sptitfires. The Polish people are our friends and you are telling me they're taking 'our' jobs? You are a fool.

So you don't care about the warning eh? I don't jump into a moderator post, I'm constantly in that role as I'm very fond of this forum and I've been here a long time. Sometimes you - and you in your former guise - bring disharmony to this place. I consider it my responsibility to attempt to try and curtail that disharmony.

So this thread is locked, I am going to take five, take some deep breaths and calm down and you are going to take a temporary Easter Break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question